WE’RE DOING OUR PART TO KEEP OUR GUESTS AND OUR COMMUNITY SAFE
At The 101 we take COVID-19 extremely seriously. We’re glad and grateful to be able to welcome our guests back inside, but we also know that we have a responsibility to take precautionary measures. Here’s what to expect when you visit us:
- We’re happy to welcome guests of up to 6 people, provided that you’re all healthy (i.e. absolutely none of you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19). We’ll take the contact information of one guest from each group. You’re welcome to sit down at any available table, but we ask that you don’t move any tables or seats around. This way we can maintain a healthy physical distance between all our guests. Our capacity while maintaining 2 meters apart allows us to have 28 seats on our patio, 35 seats in the main lounge and 33 seats upstairs. We take pride in keeping all of our patrons and staff safe so if all seats are taken this means we are full and will have to ask you to wait outside until tables become available. UPDATE: All guests are required to wear masks when they are not seated at their table. This includes entering and exiting the building and leaving your table for the restroom.
- We have a slightly reduced seating capacity to allow for physical distancing. In the event that there are no tables available for you or your group, we’ll politely ask you to wait outside.
- We have suspended all special events for the time being.
- We’re providing table service and our servers will always be wearing masks..
- Our staff fully sanitize your menu and table/bar area as soon as you leave so that it’s ready for the next guest. We also sanitize the washrooms every 20 minutes. Our washrooms, of course, are well stocked with our premium hand sanitizer – made in house for your sanitizing pleasure!
- And finally, our staff won’t come anywhere near The 101 if they’re showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
We deeply appreciate your understanding as we figure out how to operate safely and responsibly in these unusual times!